Sports and nature in Corrèze
on Earth, in Water, in Air,here is a start of an inventory of what you can do here ...
You like to walk
♦ www.correzerando.com : this site is for all types of hikers and allows them to discover both walks and hikes,on foot, on horseback, by bike, ..
♦ For a simple walk: Pradel is the starting point
- marked paths through the woods, you may even come home with some seasonal mushrooms or chestnuts ...
- across the plain, at the edge of the Dordogne
- we have 2 bikes to lend
♦ For experienced hikers:
- Here are some ideas for beautiful routes to discover
- We will lend you topo-guides
- And if you feel like a mid-mountain, less than an hour away you are in the Cantal mountains : total spending!
♦ For a circuit of several days:
- Through the beautiful villages and hills of the Corrèze, like this English couple that we welcomed: they had organized a week-long hike, departure and arrival at the Brive-Vallée de la Dordogne airport!
- From Villages to dams : an itinerary in the gorges of the Dordogne,of 150 km, signposted in both directions, with accommodation options: breathtaking landscapes!
- Circuit ideas
- We will offer you the barn for your bikes and equipment for small repairs.
For riders on horse treks
We reserve a special welcome for horseback riders!
- After a good shower on arrival, the horses can relax in the large meadow under the house, in complete tranquility.
- The old barn is used as saddlery.
- We prepare a dinner for the riders and their guides ...
- ideas for itineraries in Corrèze or discover Corrèze on horseback
You like water ... we have selected for you:
- Canoe, paddle,: for all these sports we advise you to contact Escapade Nature in Argentat or Saga team in Monceaux
- an expedition to the waterfalls tempts you? it's here
and in the air? why not...
- a first flight in an ULM during your stay: appointment with
- or an introduction to hang gliding?
- Via Ferrata: new sensations: between tree climbing, climbing, hiking ... in a site overlooking the Dordogne ... and still attached to a lifeline! See rather!
- equestrian centers ...